Let The Church Rise (And Move The Gates of Hell)

As I understand "The 42nd Generation", as taught by Andrew Shearman, Jesus saves us and then Christ is formed in us.  We must die or be killed.  Jesus is the rock upon which we stumble or He is the rock that will crush us.  As we die to the flesh, then we are resurrected in Christ.

RESURRECTED!!!  Today, as I listened to a song from 1989 by Jeoff Benward, I am more convinced that I must be part of "The 42nd Generation".  I must die to the flesh.  And then, as we in the church do that, we will rise and move the gates of hell.  I long for that day.

Here is the song, the words of which challenge us:    "Let The Church Rise (And Move the Gates of Hell)"

Comments

  1. James-
    It's great to see your blog! I'll be reading and following!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRANK M. BARBUSH, The Grandfather I Never Knew

"To The 42nd Floor" - A Short Story