THE NEWS . . . THE REAL NEWS . . .

THE NEWS . . . THE REAL NEWS . . . Yes . . . . . This is the way it really is . . .

in the below video.



WE HEAR THE NEWS that comes into our homes everyday. It's bad, it's sad, it's depressing, it's distressing. What are we hearing? Is there truth in it? Are we hearing the real news, or are we hearing just the SYMPTOMS of the real news?

YESTERDAY, I posted a song from the 1960s by a favorite group of mine, The Association with the song "Changes In Me". It was a wake up call to recognize that something must change in my life. What is that something that must change?

SINCE YESTERDAY, I have listened to some things that point to The Real News, news that is not like that which is broadcast by the usual channels through television and radio, but news that is broadcast and filtered through the lens of true spiritual faith, news that is seen through God's eyes, news that God speaks through His people and through His word to those who want to receive it, to those who are looking for it. Below is an example of that news.

THERE ARE THOSE who seem not to be interested in the real news. They scoff, mock, laugh, ridicule, and deny. There is nothing encouraging in what they broadcast, nothing uplifting. They broadcast opinions that are misquided. They are professional newscasters and they are also individuals we know personally. They simply do not understand what the real news is. However, God has NEWS for them. He says, "Turn to me and I will tell you the Good News."

BECAUSE HIS WAYS are not our ways, what we see as news is not what He sees as news, unless we tune into His wave length. His wave length does not come through the world's cable to your television. His news comes through the channel that is opened through our seeking of Him.

SINCE YOU MAY BE TRULY CONCERNED for your life, the lives of your family members, the lives of Americans, then listen to what the man in the below video speaks. Close your eyes and listen to the whole thing. You will hear The Real News, the news filtered through God's eyes. It's not the news the world tells in a way that depresses us and gives us no hope. It is the news that God tells us in a way that encourages us and gives us hope.

Listen and watch the above vide, and then see how you feel after you have heard it all. I was uplifted, I was encouraged.
_____________________________________________

Yesterday, I posted a song from the 1960s by The Association called "Changes In Me". Below is a video of that song, and below that is a verse from that song:


... So now I've sung my song to you, ... I hope you enter, but it's true ... Sometimes I fall along the way ... But then night always turns to day ... You sing your song, I'll sing mine ... And if they intertwine, it's mighty good ... If they don't it's understood, it's understood ... ... You'll make some changes in me, ... ... Let me tell you what I see ... ... Changes in me, yeah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRANK M. BARBUSH, The Grandfather I Never Knew

"To The 42nd Floor" - A Short Story