How Badly Does The World Need The 42nd Generation?

There are a few preachers who stir my spirit to the point of inspiring me to move out and search for what God is doing and what He wants to do.  Since getting introduced to "G42, The 42nd Generation", in July 2011, only weeks ago, I am being transformed and I am changing what I am doing.

One thing I've done is resurrect (even though they've never been dead) my CDs by Lou Engle, "The Elijah Revolution" and "X-treme Disciples".  Amazingly powerful and stirring content with prayers, scripture, and music.  There's never been any CDs published like those.

At the below link, you will find "A Message To The King" from "The Elijah Revolution".  I dare you to listen to it over and over and see what it does to you.  Then you will feel how badly the world needs "The 42nd Generation".  Then go buy both CDs and reverberate them in your spirit.  You will be changed and you will go out to be "dangerous to the status quo" and to be "dangerous to satan's evil plans".

"A Message To The King" from "The Elijah Revolution" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRANK M. BARBUSH, The Grandfather I Never Knew

"To The 42nd Floor" - A Short Story